[pct-l] Sad but true: I've got a painful wart!

Melissa Jean Gammon gammonbejammin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:10:13 CDT 2012

Just Kidding here,

I hate to say that I have developed a Planters Wart on the bottom of my big
toe since I did my first 6 day backpack up to Mt. Whitney in August. It
hurts and I am concerned on what to do before a 9 day section hike from
Campo to Hwy 74. Do I see the Doc, and have him freeze it before the hike?
Use over the counter product? Or not touch it until after?

We are leaving in 21 days. I would love some experience from those that
came before me.

Thanks for any feedback in advance,
Just Kidding

--
“If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably
never do much of anything.”