[pct-l] Carry a 6" straw or two.......

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Mar 14 22:40:49 CDT 2012

I got the idea after reading Steel-Eye's idea. I just cut the bottom
portion off of a 1/2 liter bottled water bottle and use it. Flexible and
sturdy; and it conveniently nests inside my 300ml titanium cup.

Can't beat it with a stick.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.