[pct-l] Buck 30 and White Water

J J pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Wed Mar 14 18:00:30 CDT 2012

Greetings,

I met Buck 30 at Scissors Crossing in 2004. And again in 2008 at White Water. In 2008, he and his wife were providing hotdogs and hamburgers and sodas to hungry hikers. I want to know if anyone knows how to get in touch with Buck 30 to see if he plans to do something similar this year.

I was day hiking White Water today, and thought that if Buck 30 were not going to angel there this year, I would. I talked with the White Water people today, and they're pleased with the idea. As everyone else who knows them has written, they're friendly, helpful people and have a strong appreciation of the PCT and of hikers.

Walk well,
J J