[pct-l] Carry a 6" straw or two.......

Pat Wormington airecrew at netzero.net
Wed Mar 14 10:57:04 CDT 2012

This dry year carrying a 6" large diameter straw (Seven Eleven type) for
diverting small rivulets into your water bottle is a must.  I carry two
because you will run into people who have none and you will have to wait
around for other hikers to use yours.  There was a water trough with
dead frogs floating in it so I used my straw on the seeping bank above
the trough in a depression about the size of a silver dollar.  No frog
water for me!!

Jollylopper