[pct-l] Customer Service

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Tue Mar 13 15:46:39 CDT 2012

I would like to echo the AtABoy for Chris at ULA and Joe at ZPacks!

I ordered a replacement waistbelt for my Catalyst and received an acknowledgement at 9PM on a Sunday and another email at 6:30AM the next morning!

I ordered the new BWP rain shell from Joe with special requests and he was not only attentive and engaged, but the product arrived in an amazing timeframe!

I know this can't happen for everyone - so I MUST be special!  ;-)

Bill Burge
Typoed on my iPad