[pct-l] Troubadour

Irwin Reeves irwinreeves2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 23:28:06 CDT 2012

Lawton (Disco)--
This info may be too old to be of any help in your search. Back in 2002
-2003 I was
on the train from Williams, Az. to the south rim of the Grand Canyon.  I
was wearing
a baseball hat with the PCTA emblem.  A guy playing a guitar came through
the
car.  He saw my hat and stopped.  He said he was "Troubadour" and had hiked
the PCT several years prviously.  We talked for several minutes and he said
he
was working for the Grand Canyon Railway as a entertainer.  I went through
my
old records and found the phone # for the GCR --  800-843-8724.  I tried it
a few minutes ago. It works.  You might call them and enquire about
Troubadour.

GOOD LUCK

Irwin  (Crash)