[pct-l] shoe size question

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:40:29 CDT 2012

That would make yours uber clownish.  The longer my feet, the better I hike
and the funnier I get on trail!!  Now that I've left those dainty 9.5s
behind, I really get some speed.  Count your blessings.  The most beautiful
feet on trail in 2010 belonged to Bigfoot who padded along softly on those
size 15 or 16 boats.  Now my 12's seem so insignificant.  darn.

Shroomer