[pct-l] A Little Ben Rumson

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sun Mar 11 18:20:10 CDT 2012

Good afternoon, Bob,

When Ben was told that there are two kinds of people – those who stay and
those who go – he replied that that is wrong:  There are two kinds of
people, but they are those going somewhere and those going nowhere.

Here’s to all of us who are going somewhere.

That’s a great movie; filmed, by the way, near Baker City, OR.  Where else
do we get to see Mr. Macho, Clint Eastwood, singing a sappy love song?

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/