[pct-l] To All Those Hikers in the Eugene Area!

Evan Blom evanmblom at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 15:43:51 CDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I don't know if anyone on PCT-L has already set up a meeting in either
Eugene or Springfield this year (I skimmed the archives, it didn't seem
like it), so I would like to propose that all aspiring/past/current PCTers
come meet up next week in Eugene if you're near! I was thinking that we
should meet up at the Ninkasi Brewery this Friday, *March 16th* at 7:00 PM
to talk about plans, gear, start dates, advice, fears, etc. The address is
272 Van Buren Street in Eugene. People from Portland, Salem, Bend, etc.
please feel free to join us! The more the merrier. Please let me know if
you can make it, email me at evanmblom at gmail.com, and if you have any
other suggestions of times/places to go, feel free to suggest it.

Thanks, and hope to see everyone there!

Evan