[pct-l] Yosemite and cheese

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 13:48:02 CST 2012

Good Morning Chuck,

I always read your posts - they are among the best and most informative on this list.

The moonlight experience seeing the wild horses way back in 1968 must have been magic. No wonder it remains indelibly impressed among your
memories.  I have ridden hundreds of miles in the Nevada deserts and often passed close to herds of wild Mustangs. I learned from a fellow rider how Stallions mark their territory. I also visited wild herds in the Lassen area.Good thing yow were not in a tent on that memorable full moon night. In those days I never used a tent either - or even a sleeping pad or air mattress. Guess I'm just getting
 soft.

Off list, I will send you my slide show. In the picture taken at the Kickoff in 2008, I think that is you kneeling behind the 2008 sign. I am standing behind you - if that's you?

MendoRider-Hiker