[pct-l] How many pair of socks...

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 12:01:19 CST 2012

Just to make clear, the Wigwams should last longer, but hey, if you can
afford a pair per week, leave the old ones in the hiker box and somebody
will be really grateful for the "new" socks.  I so wished for pair of new
socks several places where I couldn't find any good ones to buy.  Out of
Sierra City I ended up in cotton, little girls socks that lasted about half
a day each before I was walking on nothing.  Thank God for the Williams,
Trail Angels at Bucks Lake, who had a great box of old clothes for the
hikers.  Wonderful people!!!

Shroomer