[pct-l] Where can I get my Leki trekking poles repaired?

Shian Sung shian.sung at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:27:13 CST 2012

YMMV but I just want to chime in that I have had nothing but amazing
customer service support from Leki. Both on the AT in 2005 and the PCT
in 2010 they sent me replacement sections while I was on the trail to
drop ship locations ahead, and also to fellow thru-hikers that I hiked
with. In one situation on the PCT they did send the wrong replacement
section for a much older hiking pole to a thru-hiker and she had to
call and had to have the correct part mailed out to the next location,
and they expedited shipping to make sure it got there.

I'm not sure what their regular policies are but if you let them know
you're a thru-hiker and need the replacement part they've been nothing
but extremely helpful. I highly recommend them. Hopefully Steel-Eye's
experience is an outlier.

-Shian