[pct-l] Three questions to the list for 2012

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Wed Mar 7 10:45:03 CST 2012

1. If you're using the post office, don't worry about it. Just get a new,
free Priority Mail box at each PO, load it up, and ship it ahead.

2. Wash what you had on and wear it some more. You can buy new clothes
enroute home if you want.

3. Here is a link to the 2012 CA Fire Permit
http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/stelprdb5346076.pdf