[pct-l] Sawyer PointOne Squeeze Water Filter System

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 06:53:08 CST 2012

I'm using the Sawyer squeeze filter now, and I really like it.  It's easy
and fast.  I suspect on the PCT you would have to be pretty careful to not
poke holes in the bags because of the hostile desert plants.  But even if
the bags did get holes, the filter would fit onto a soda bottle anyway.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com