[pct-l] Polycryo Shelter

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 22:04:21 CST 2012

I use a polycryo ground sheet and it works great for that.  But I have
found that by the end of a thru hike it is in pretty ratty shape and needs
to be replaced.  I would suspect that a tarp would deteriorate pretty
quickly in the sun.  I found that the polycryo gets brittle with time.  If
you go this route have a backup ready and waiting.

Day-Late