[pct-l] DVD's

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Mar 4 20:01:25 CST 2012

Let me add, as far as I know the 2011 DVD is not out yet. Usually these are
premiered at ADZPCTKO. Then as soon as I can get a download I'll start
making copies and mailing them.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.