[pct-l] Polycryo Shelter

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Mar 4 19:24:10 CST 2012

This has been discussed before. Opinions are (1) the demand for ultralight
is too small for the big outfitters to carry; and (2) ultralight gear is
more fragile than the usual stuff so this could lead to many more returns
for "defective" gear. Beyond that most of the manufacturers of ultralight
gear are too small to produce enough to stock a big retailer.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.