[pct-l] Shade

juma juma3 at cox.net
Fri Mar 2 12:52:25 CST 2012

You betcha!  I used the umbrella hat.  Head stayed cool. easy to use.
lighter than a full umbrella.  Looks a little silly.  Can take some
pretty heavy wind, you just gotta learn to duck your head a little.
Gonna have it again this year.

source - http://www.sourcingmap.com/products_list.php/k/umbrella%
20hat/type/all/bar/1

juma sends