[pct-l] Water caches

Cameron A Hirtle hirtle at uoregon.edu
Fri Mar 2 05:31:05 CST 2012

 Hey there guys, thanks all for the great help so far. Had a question
 regarding water caches for the first few hundred miles, I am assuming
 these are going to be in high demand this season. I was curious if
 anyone had heard of locations of some, either old or new, and possibly
 what mile marker they would be close to so I can make notes where
 appropriate on the halfmile maps. I know that he lists some on there,
 but the more the merrier yes? Thanks -Cam