[pct-l] Yogi

Jason M. jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:27:16 CST 2012

*Yogi refers more likely to a bear-like talent in procuring food and other
necessities.  It's a common hiker term...'I yogi'd a ride into town.'*

The King of Dirt Baggin “Yogi Beer” once told me the secret to yogi
success: 'always smile, always tell'em what yer doin (hikin to Canada),
always offer to pay, be prepared to pay if necessary as you can often
bargain an excellent deal for a few bucks, be persistent' -as in, keep on
trying until ya hit the jackpot, don't discriminate, approach all with an
equal smile! And be sure to speak loud enough that others can here you,
people will volunteer help if given the chance, but a rough looking
character acting “shady” goes hungry. Good ol' Hikertrash, that Yogi Beer

Jackass