[pct-l] Starting dates

Seth Shepard skshepard10 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 08:31:08 CST 2012

Cameron,

Hi, this is my first post to the list after a number of months of reading.  My
wife and I wanted to introduce ourselves to the community and your post
seemed like a perfect way to do it.   First, we wanted to say thank you to
everyone on the list for all of the informative topics discussed here;
following has really helped us in the preparation for our thru hike attempt
this year.

To your question though, we will be making our start from Campo on April
1st this year (pending weather leading up to the hiking season of course).  You
or anyone else can feel free to email us off-list if looking for a group to
start with, or you can keep track of our start date on our trail journal at
www.papasierras.blogspot.com.  Good luck with your hike!
-Seth