[pct-l] Mt. whitney to sf transportation ideas?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 21:52:28 CDT 2012

Dear Natalie

ESTA bus  Lone Pine  6:15 am --->Reno 12:15 pm
  http://www.estransit.com/CMS/content/395-routes

Greyhound bus  Reno 12:45 PM ---> SF 06:05 PM
 https://www.greyhound.com/default.aspx

Please search by yourself. I am a foreigner.

In my case, I went to Mammoth and got a rid from Mammoth to Yosemite,
and stayed several days, and lastly  went to San Francisco by AMTRAK (
bus and train )

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )