[pct-l] Ebbetts Pass to Eagle Creek

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Jun 27 22:21:33 CDT 2012

I'm going off my memory, having been there only once. It is rocky at
first but not lots of little potato-roller rocks. Just buried
boulders. After that it's just ordinary trail. It goes by this really
cool volcanic area with these spires that look like the Taj Majal. I
remember the trail being kind of muddy from melting snow but I hear
there is less snow this year.