[pct-l] Ebbetts Pass to Eagle Creek

Kathi pogo at pctwalker.com
Tue Jun 26 22:14:45 CDT 2012

Hi All!
I am looking for a short trip that I can take that doesn't have a really
rocky trail or too much up and down. I just did the Echo Lakes to Lake
Aloha section and that trail is WAY rocky. I wear running shoes when
hiking and the bottoms of my feet are throbbing! I am wanting to do
another short section but something that isn't quite so rocky. I am not
in that great of shape at the moment so I am doing short trips to get
that way.

I looked at the topo map and that little section looks like it's not too
bad but I would love some first hand advice from people who have been
there. Any advice on this section of trail would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Kathi