[pct-l] Tinberline lodge

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 18:23:11 CDT 2012

If so, they have only recently changed this policy.  I called the Lodge about 3 weeks ago and was transferred to the WY'East store, which is part of the Lodge business.  The clerk there told me they WERE accepting hiker packages this year.  I read the mailing address directly out of Yogi's book, and the clerk confirmed that this was the correct mailing address.

Mango