[pct-l] Donner Pass info

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 13:05:31 CDT 2012

The Ski Inn Lodge has rooms ($25) and bunks ($15). Showers and
laundry. No food, but they have a kitchen you can use, or eat at the
Donner Ski Ranch if its the weekend.  They are about .7 miles to the
left on Highway 40, in other words another .5 or so past the Donner
Ski Ranch.  They are in a green building.  I don't think they have a
sign.  The building street number is 58300.  Phone is 530 308 9570.
THere is  a train that runs nearby, and it woke me up once during the
night.

The hostel as Soda Springs has only bunks, and they are $30.

The rest area at  I-80 is open now.