[pct-l] Snow conditions, WA.

shon mcganty smcganty at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 11:04:06 CDT 2012

Let her know that conditions are little better at Snoqualmie Pass.  There's lots of snow in the trees.  The snow is really bad this year, such cool temperatures for all 3 months of spring means the snowpack hasn't melted much.

SoBo's should consider started later, perhaps early to mid July, and expect lots of snow.  I went up this weekend and slogged in the wet white stuff.  In forest it can be hard to tell which direction your going.  Good luck out there.