[pct-l] Camping at independence

Jeff Eckert jape1 at cox.net
Sun Jun 24 14:38:15 CDT 2012

Independence Creek Campground about a mile or so west of 395, on the road back up to Onion Valley.  It's at the same elevation as the town, so it'll be pretty hot.  But the walk east through town should have a fair amount of shade.  In town, the road is called W. Market St.  $10 per night in the Iron Ranger.