[pct-l] inline Sawyer Filter

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 22:45:10 CDT 2012

:) nice touch with the canister tip...thanks both of you for the info...you guys make any mods to your system?  I just got one today and can say I'm immediately putting the faucet attachment in the closet, the strap is getting changed for some cord, and i may swap the connections onto some lighter food grade tubing that i have laying around for brewing...and i think i could modify the cap to have a screen built in so i dont have to filter nasty water...just dunk and go

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!