[pct-l] (no subject)

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Jun 16 08:52:00 CDT 2012

Good morning, Richard,

USPS flat-rate boxes are just a convenient, and slightly less expensive,
subset of Priority Mail.  All Priority Mail parcels enjoy the same
privilege of no-additional-cost forwarding if they are unopened – a useful
attribute for a bounce box.

I always use Priority mail.
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=165752  Most often food and other
items for a resupply increment will fit in a large flat-rate box, but if
not I use any convenient box.

Enjoy your planning,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye