[pct-l] iPhone 4s

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:58:26 CDT 2012

Hey Jackalope:

The GPS works for determining location even without available cell
service--but you won't have any maps, which renders the location
information kind of useless. I found an article about an app called
OffMaps, which lets you download maps for a selected area to be used
offline. I have no personal experience with it and make no guarantees; I'm
just passing on the info I found:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5963452_use-iphone-gps-service.html