[pct-l] PCT 2013

patrick griffith patrickjgriffith at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 15:48:49 CDT 2012

Hi all, and Travis,
I too am planning to do the PCT in 2013, i know it's still months away but I can't wait. My planning problem is that I am a Brit, and will be flying into LA a week or so before ADZPCTKO, and don't know anyone on the west cost of the usa who will be able to send me food boxes, maps etc, so I was wondering if there any others other there who have done the pct resupplying from trail towns only?
My planning is only just beginning so any help would be most welcome.
Cheers all
Patrick