[pct-l] DIANE'S BOOKS

Blanchard, Sym SWB3 at pge.com
Sat Jun 9 12:19:21 CDT 2012

I was all set to buy those books, but unfortunately they are not available for the Kindle yet.  I do appreciate her input and insight in these emails.

Symbiosis

I have read "Pipers Flight"?and am now three-fourths through "Adventure Magic". Diane has a way of bringing the reader along on her hikes. She is really a remarkable woman. Her "?Adventure" is very interesting in that she hiked from her home in Santa Barbara TO start on the PCT.
That route is very challenging - much more so than the PCT. The book is a daily journal all that happened during her journey. A good read.
?
MendoRider-Hiker