[pct-l] Belden Reload?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Jun 8 07:50:30 CDT 2012

I would think the post office might be the most convenient means of
resupply. There's a little side trail off the PCT leading to the post
office so it's not like you have to walk along the highway. The trail
even says it's to the post office. The biggest glitch would be
arriving when it is closed and being forced to stay longer in Belden
than you'd want. Unfortunately, that might correspond to the
likeliest days that there will be a rave or wild biker party.