[pct-l] Pct hike summer 2013

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Thu Jun 7 20:32:58 CDT 2012

BINGO!

I too learned that I could put on a 40 pound pack and hike 15+ miles.

BUT, learned it was different to do it day, after day, after day…  Sleeping on the ground wasn't that big a deal, but wearing the same clothes, battling UV exposure, elevation gain, blisters, searching for water, etc - made it an entirely different process!

325 miles later, it became a bit of a grind...

SomeGuy
Bill Burge
bill at burge.com