[pct-l] Resupply

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.net
Wed Jun 6 16:59:04 CDT 2012

Yes the water report data is getting old because most hikers are past and no one else is emailing me updates. So how about it Jerry? :-)

(I've know Jerry a while so I can hassle him.)

AsABat
PCT Water Reports Socal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net

Jerry Goller <geartester at comcast.net> wrote:

I'm hoping that I just count. It seems there is about 144 miles from
Tehachapi to Kennedy Meadows. Is that right?

Also does anyone have up to date water reports for this section. Asabat's is
getting a bit dated.

Jerry

http://www.backpackgeartest.org/: the most comprehensive interactive gear
reviews on the planet.