[pct-l] South Lake camping

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 16:20:58 CDT 2012

This is a landscape from near Bishop pass
http://bit.ly/KCFJLK

Saddlerock Lake
http://bit.ly/KCFWyq

Long Lake
http://bit.ly/KCGdkV

I hiked Dusty Basin to South Lake as an escape route, because my wife
got altitude sickness at Palisade Lake. I think a stealth camp is
possible alongside of Long Lake or Saddlerock Lake.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )