[pct-l] PCT backpacking partner needed for August

aaron bakula aaronbakula at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:10:05 CDT 2012

Hey Jim, my name is Aaron (Plant), I thru-hiked last year and I'm
doing a large section this year(Donner Pass to Manning Park), I'm a 30
year old college student but I've been told I have an old soul and I
beleive I'm also easy to be with. I enjoy hiking solo, but also like
to meet and hike with new people, I will be in Washington in August. I
don't know how we would coordinate, but I'd be happy to hike with you.

         Aaron