[pct-l] women's ultralight hiking pants

CClark dr_carolyn at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 21:17:39 CDT 2012

 Thanks for all the great answers I received to my last Q about trail running shoes for seniors!

Now I have another gear question.Can anyone recommend lightweight hiking pants?Hopefully, not ultraexpensive.

I usually wear convertipants, but they seem pretty heavy for long distance backpacking.I don't mind taking a pair of running shorts and a separate pair of pants, if that would save weight.I think it would be good to have zips on the leg bottoms so I can remove them without taking off shoes.

Looking forward to your ideas,
Carolyn (aka Sole Doctor)