[pct-l] 2012 PCT Hiker Register - Wapinitia Pass/Hwy 26, Oregon

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 08:11:32 CDT 2012

Walt - do you clearly state in your register that you are going to post
register entries to the internet?  Registers are great for communicating
with other hikers on the trail; however, the expectation is that the
registers are not made public on the internet.  What happens on the trail
stays on the trail.

When I kept an onine journal, I purposely delayed my entries by about two
weeks.  I didn't want readers to know exactly where I was.  Many women
delay their journals like this.

I encourage you to stop posting register updates to the internet.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com