[pct-l] Bear incident "as serious as it gets"?

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:41:08 CDT 2012

Yes, unless you think of other humans as animals, which, after a few days
on the trail most of us are.  At the Trailfest we were told that the
greatest hazard to one's physical well being on the trail are the germs you
might well pick up from a friendly handshake or shared food with other
hikers, leading to debilitating intestinal problems . Be zealous with your
hand sanitizer.

--
Ron Graybill
(909) 910-9339 (mobile--txt messages ok)