[pct-l] mid layer? montbell thermawrap

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Jul 29 22:40:14 CDT 2012

I don't know anything about the thermawrap. But the PCT in June isn't
cold during the day unless there's some bad weather happening. So if
it is useful in bad weather then it'll be good. Otherwise you
probably won't need to wear it much unless you do a lot of sitting
around in camp or in breezy high places. And you might need it in
your sleeping bag if you like to camp in cold sinking air places like
lakes and meadows.