[pct-l] Injinji Toesocks - Friend or Foe?

CClark dr_carolyn at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 17:49:55 CDT 2012

Hi Cat,

I love Injinjis for day hikes.

However, for backpacking, I find it hard to get dust and sand out of the toes when I just rinse them out in water without a washing machine.  Due to embedded dust, I end up getting blisters between my toes.  Then there's no room for moleskin or blister bandages.  However, my feet have a high tendency to get blisters, so they might work for you.

Carolyn AKA Soul Doctor

<<Message: 5