[pct-l] Fun on the Washington PCT

Linda Bakkar ljbakkar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 21:16:59 CDT 2012

I had a chance to participate with a North 350 Blades trail crew to help
brush the trail near Stampede Pass in Washington.  While I was working with
the crew, guess who came along!  Billy Goat and Old Ridge Runner!!!!  It
was great to see them, and they were happy and doing fine, heading south
from Snoqualmie Pass.  Many of you know them, so this is just a little
report to let you know how they are.  I should be back out on the trail
myself by the end of August, hoping to complete the PCT this year.

Blue Butterfly