[pct-l] Injinji Toesocks - Friend or Foe?

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Jul 27 21:54:22 CDT 2012

Good evening, Cat,

I heard good things about those socks so I tried to try them because I like
the idea, but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it.  Even though my toes
are pretty much average in spacing, I like lots of wiggle-room in my shoes’
toe box.  I just can’t imagine a situation where I could tolerate eight
additional thicknesses of sock fabric across the width of my foot.

They are not ruinously expensive:  I’d say try a pair so you’ll know.

Enjoy your planning,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/