[pct-l] Clothing Options

Colleen Osland colleenko at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 26 14:23:09 CDT 2012

Yes capiline is great. Many moons ago I went on a mountaineering adventure. At the meeting place our guide rooted through our packs and threw out clothes that would not suffice. He ordered us all to walk a block to the local retailer to purchase new clothing. It felt like a conspiracy but I reluctantly decided to purchase patigonia  capiline.
It did end up literally saving my ass on the mt. Years and hundreds of miles later it is still my favorite must have

Sent from my iPhone