[pct-l] Commercial Shuttles to Crater Lake?

Greg Mikol greg.mikol at ieee.org
Thu Jul 26 13:50:37 CDT 2012

Hey All--

I'm planning on doing a section of trail in OR from Fish Lake Resort
(Hwy 140) to Crater Lake / Mazama Village. I'd like to do it as a
single-car shuttle, so once I drop my car off at Crater Lake, how do I
get back down to Fish Lake Resort? I'm aware of the "South West Point"
shuttle from Medford or K-Falls to very near Fish Lake, but I'm not
clear how I would get from Crater Lake down.

I used to have a bookmark to a company in southern oregon somewhere that
did "custom" backpacker shuttles, but that was lost a couple of computer
crashes ago. Who knows if the company is still even in business...

Any help is appreciated.

--Greg