[pct-l] Snow fields north of Crater Lake to Sisters

Patrick Lummis pjlummis at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 13:26:16 CDT 2012

Thanks for all the information... I looked over the outdated reports too.

I suspect quite a bit has transpired since then given the elevated temps so I was looking for some eyes on the ground to confirm that indeed the snow has receded somewhat in Section D... Sisters since these last reports.

Will be heading out next week.

Patrick