[pct-l] PCT Section J Snoqualmie to Stevens Pass

Vicky Mattson vicky.mattson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 08:56:38 CDT 2012

We are starting this section tomorrow.  I will post conditions from
Skykomish.  Section I was the easiest stretch we have walked since starting
in So. Oregon June 7.  There is some snow but enough people are going
through that tracks are starting to be visible.  There was a new avalanche
about 8 miles South of Snoqualmie that completely obscures the trail and is
a little difficult to navigate with the giant pixie sticks (trees). We were
mostly free of snow the whole section.
Mamamoab

--
Vicky Mattson   740-818-6737