[pct-l] Trail angel in LA acting as gear mailbox?

Stephanie Wilson wilssteph at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 12:34:38 CDT 2012

Hi Anne- I live in northern California, several hundred miles north of LA
close to Lake Tahoe.  If no one comes forward in LA, I would be happy to
accept and store your items for you and then send them to a friend who
lives near LAX in one shipment right before you arrive for your trip.  Hope
it all works out for you!

Stephanie